Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Really long time

Well I haven't updated in far too long! Lots of things have been going on lately here is a short list of the major events
1. May 15, 2009 I graduated with a bachelor of science in business administration :) YAY!


2. I had a graduation party that was great! My friend Jen made it down from Oswego and lots of family and friends were around.
3. I "moved" to Flanagan and am now living with Jeff! I love living there and being able to see him everyday. We have waited to live together for a while, but now it's a reality and things are going great.
4. Tomorrow (July 2) I will be attending my FIRST CUBS game! I am so super excited! Jeff, Jamie, Chunk and I will be leaving in the afternoon. I am ready to get away for a day.
5. I am staying in Saybrook for a few weeks while Mom and Dad are on their 'vacation of a lifetime' in Alaska.
6. Freedom Fest was held this past weekend, the day included a great meal at Grandma's house that also celebrated Taylor's High School graduation. Carley, Levi and Olivia spent most of the day with me. Sid loved the parade and the fire trucks, it's so fun to have him around.
7. I got to meet my best friend Ashley in Champaign for lunch and got to catch up. Ashley got engaged while she was on a trip in Florida. She will be getting married on June 5, 2010, on her grandparent's 55th Anniversary! While at lunch, she asked me to be her maid of honor....I said absolutely :) Congrats Derek and Ashley!!!

Looking to keep this updated more often now that I have a little more free time. Also on the job front things are set for the fall. Rising Stars Academy. That's all for now, more details will follow.

I hope to add more graduation pictures etc. later. All of the pictures are on mom's camera which is in Alaska

No comments: