Friday, January 30, 2009

first in awhile



I've decided I'm horrible at this but whatever...so to go off of something a lot of my friends have been doing on facebook...here are 25 Random/interesting facts about me! (plus some more updates!)


25 Fun/Interesting/Random Facts


1. In High school I was a power lifter..no one believes me, I squatted 345, benched 225, and deadlifted 315 at a weight of 146. Numbers I will never forget! I was national runner up two times, and 4th place once. I also have a lot of state records still :)


2. I met my boyfriend Jeff in September of my freshman year (1999). We started dating in January of my senior year, we had been acquaintances all through but then started talking, went on our first "date" and as the say the rest is history. Five years of dating later we are still learning new things about each other.


3. I have two brothers, one older one younger. Both of them are married. Nathan has the cutest little boy Sidney Joe, and is married to Jena. Neil just got married in December to Kelli.
4. If it was okay to eat cereal for every meal of every day I would do it! Doesn't matter what kind it is, just cereal.
5. My parents are my heros!
6. I didn't meet my best friend until I was 20! She is an amazing person, I just wish we lived closer together.
7. I am very self concious. (I'm working on getting over it!)
8. I am going to graduate in May 2009 with a degree in business Administration.
9. I'm scared to death about getting a job after I graduate.
10. I LOVE to sew. I began when I was about 5 with my grandma Wills and cherish the hours and hours I have spent sewing with her.
11. I am on my 4th college...I went to NIU, Aurora University, Heartland Community College, and now Franklin University.
12. I constantly get smart cracks about short people.
13. I'm not really close with any of my first cousins, I am instead very close with my 2nd cousins.
14. I still live at home at the age of 23, but after graduation I will most likely be moving to Flanagan.
15. I have met some of my closest friends hanging out with Jeff in Flanagan.
16. I was in 4-H from the time I was 8 until I was 19. It was the best week of the summer all of those years.
17. One of my favorite vacation spots is Disney World- I could go there all of the time.
18. When I started working at RSA, I was working about 16 hours, now, I am working almost 30 a week.
19. I am very excited about the future and all that we have planned.
20. My nephew is one of the best additions to our family. (Another little one is on the way too :) so I'll be an aunt again in September)
21. I feel like a loner in my family.
22. Some of my aunts and uncles treat my family like crap.
23. The month of September 2009 is going to be very exciting
24. During high school I was never home during the week, my friends and I put almost 40,000 miles on my car in two years!
25. When Jeff was in Colorado for school, my dad and I drove to see him, we drove 17 hours straight only stopping for gas and food. I can't thank him enough and we were able to do some major bonding during the trip!!!

No comments: